Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OMG~~!!

OMG~~!!
what so frightened me??
did i saw ghost? or? @@
nthg special lar..i'm nt so lucky 2 c it..
unfortunately..i twisted my foot again..
haiz..what a sad news..
i goin to national league a week later..
den now i injured~~
how i run?how i perform well in the national league?
aiks..reli sickening..
my foot swell like pig's leg..so pain~~ T.T
til now..it turns better ad..
can walk normally like a normal person..
bt stil cant run for now~~so pity~~
next tuesday i'm goin to RAUB ad..
jus left few days for me 2 recover~~
OH MY GOD~~can u help u 2 recover ASAP?
i reli nit 2 recover n go for national league~~
dis is my chance 2 perform well in it..
reli dun hope i'll been expelled from it..
I MUST RECOVER IN DIS FEW DAYS..IS MUST~~!!!! god bless me~~

7 comments:

Yatszu said...

i think u now should not walk or move lo if not necessary,can fasten ur recovery.of course,100%dun run now la..

Anonymous said...

It's better not to walk now in your case. Everyday lay on the bed is the fastest way to get recover (joking, I know it is impossible). Stay calm and don't think of it. And remember to consume medicine!

yvette said...

better have a good rest first dun walk here walk there...if not you can't recover if you kept trying to heal it...

月。神 said...

fast fast recover....
^^ sure u can get well b4 the match de... all the best bro...
waiting for the steamboat ohh..
kaka....

Lonely PiGgY >.< said...

wah..thx 2 all of ur concern wor..reli touched tat i gt such good frens beside me when i'm injured~~sure i wil recover fast with the blesses u all gave~~!!

月。神 said...

^^
jia you jia you....
after match naik pangkat ya..
kaka~~

Anonymous said...

ow my...dun move!!stay calm..haha..
dun walk la..easy...until the day...i think u'll forget the pain..but rmb consult a doctor..take care la zhu..=(