Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunway SKATING~~!! ^^

2day went pyramid skating wid form3's frenz..gt qing yan,hui yi,jun yiu,zi kang,chang,yu hua,zhi hui,peiyi,shelby n me~~
bcoz i put my hp in the locker,make me cant take pic in the skating ring..aiks..no idea,take it when v goin 2 SAKAE SUSHI 2 hav our meal~~ ^^



actually 2day is a farewell for SHELBY..my "表妹"..she is goin to change scul next yr..n cant find her shadow in scul when i go bak..T.T
n den 2day dis skating trip keep zat me..aiyo..almos let her zat til me i wana cry..she was dam geng in ZAT ppl~~bt nvm lar..at least i success zat bak her..yeah,v draw~~wakaka XD
是朋友,就是一辈子的朋友! dis is real~~i won 4gt having fun wid u b4..n how is our 1st talk..funny right?v date out skating again next time ya..hope u won 4gt me dis "表哥" o..frenship 4ever yar~~!!



hmm..dis shapo..every1 mus BEWARE wid her if u went skating wid her..she wil keep holding ur hand,til she stop oni wil release..2day bring her skate around the skating ring..keep talking n chat wid her durin skating..duno y when the DJ playing "GET LOW" dis song i start singing..n make her keep calling me dun wan 2 sing..reli funny de lor..i keep teach her how 2 skate,she keep refuse 2 learn..wakaka..den yu hua go push her 2 accelerate..den she lost balance n pull me fell down 2gthr..OMG~~!!den after tat,everytime she was unbalance n start shaking,i reli very scare tat she wil pull me n fall down 2gthr..dam scary~~ ><
so long time nvr fell down durin skating..2day my spree jus ended by a girl~!!
nvm lar,at least v having fun ma..n keep saying sum craps make u laugh~~n hapi can make new fren too..hapi~~nice 2 noe u o~~ ^^



after finish our sushi meal at SAKAE SUSHI..i grap the chance 2 take photo wid my buddy--> chang ..a reli gud fren,care all the frenz around him..reli hapi noe such guy dis yr..nvr regret b4~~!!chang love u o~~!! ^^
n den btm left is zhi hui n btm right is yuhua..zhi hui reli cute o..2day keep smiling..mayb i keep joking ba?duno y..2day my mouth non-stop..keep talking after zat by yuhua n zhi hui..mayb v start noe each other after zat each other?hehe..reli sozai de ar dis yuhua..i keep talk den she keep laugh..zhi hui oso keep laughing at thr..hehe..i'm sure they having fun ba?n reli hapi noe a new cute fren..^^

after tat..v take taxi went to subang's KTM station..n v all take the same KTM n change in KL sentral..BYEBYE frens..hope v wil come out 2 play one day..skating again ya~~^^



2mr..i wil b goin lagoon wid choir's frenz..so exciting..SUNWAY LAGOON,wait for me yar..^^

No comments: